X Series XH621 V2 Server Node
A full-width, 2-socket server node for Huawei’s X6000 high-density server.
XH621 V2 uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 series processors, supports eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, and 24 DDR3 DIMMs; its 22-nm architecture builds on advanced manufacturing process technology to deliver higher performance.
This server node is ideal for enterprise High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications, such as cloud computing and virtualization or as an alternative to a 1U 2-socket rack server.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Allows more Virtual Machines (VMs) to run on a server by supporting 24 DDR3 DIMMs and a memory capacity up to 768 GB.
- Supports up to eight 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs and various RAID configurations with an optional battery or supercapacitor for power-off protection.
- Provides large memory and storage capacities for various server applications with support for up to four PCIe slots.
|Form Factor||Full-width, 2-socket server node|
|Number of Processor||1 or 2|
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600/E5-2600 v2 series processors|
|Memory||24 DDR3 DIMMs|
|Internal Storage||8 hot-swappable 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|LOM Netowrk Ports||2 GE ports|
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 4 PCIe slots|
• IPMI, SOL, KVM over IP, and virtual media
• One 10/100 Mbit/s RJ45 management network port
|Operating Systems Supported||• Microsoft Windows Server
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Citrix XenServer
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)|