X Series FusionServer XH620 V3
HUAWEI FusionServer XH620 V3 Server Node (XH620 V3 for short) is a full-height dual-socket server node occupying one slot in an X6800 server. It uses the Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors and supports 16 DDR4 low-voltage DIMMs. The XH620 V3 is suitable for applications that require high-density computing servers, such as web access, hosting, and virtualization, improving energy efficiency while saving space.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eight XH620 V3 server nodes can be deployed in 4U space, saving up to 50% equipment footprint compared with 1U rack servers.
- Each XH620 V3 supports up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors that support a maximum frequency of 3.5 GHz and a maximum L3 cache capacity of 45 MB, proving excellent computing performance.
- A 4U chassis can hold eight XH620 V3 server nodes that support up to 288 CPU cores and 576 threads. Each XH620 V3 supports Intel’s hyper-threading technology, boosting performance for multi-threaded applications.
- Each XH620 V3 supports 16 DDR4 DIMMs and supports the memory bandwidth of up to 136.5 GB/s, providing excellent data processing speed.
|Full-height, dual-socket server node occupying one slot
|Number of Processor
|1 or 2
|Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors
|16 DDR4 DIMMs
|• Four or two 2.5-inch SSDs or SAS/SATA HDDs or two 3.5-inch
• SAS/SATA HDDs
• Two mini-SSDs (SATA DOMs)
• One USB flash drive
|LOM Network Ports
|Two or four GE ports or two 10 GE ports or two 10G Base-T ports
|Up to 3 PCIe slots
|Operating Systems Supported
|• Citrix XenServer
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Oracle Enterprise Linux
• Oracle Server VM
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• VMware ESXi
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
|CE, UL, FCC, and RoHS
|5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
|Dimension ( H x W x D)
|166 mm x 54 mm x 670 mm