X Series DH320 V2 Server Node
A high-density, half-width, 2-socket server node for the Huawei X8000 server.
This server node uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 or E5-2400 v2 series processors, supports twelve DDR3 DIMMs, and two 2.5-inch hot-swappable SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, and one standard PCIe card. Enables flexible expansion of computing, storage, and I/O resources for growing service applications.
With an energy efficient design, DH320 V2 monitors system power consumption in real-time and implements energy-saving policies based on consumption levels. The DH320 V2 an excellent choice for cloud computing, data center, and Internet applications.
Huawei server node with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Deploys two half-width, 2-socket server nodes in 1U of space, provides twice the number of servers of a conventional 1U rack server.
- Deploys four half-width, 2-socket server nodes in 2U of space, provides four times the computing density of a conventional 2U 2-socket rack server.
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 or E5-2400 v2 processors, provides powerful computing performance and ensures high-speed system operation.
- Lowers server operating power consumption by dynamically adjusting processor frequency and voltage according to service loads.
|Half-width, 2-socket server node
|Number of Processors
|1 or 2
|Intel® Xeon® E5-2400/E5-2400 v2 series
|12 DDR3 DIMMs
|2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
|LOM Network Ports
|2 GE ports
|Up to 2 PCIe slots
• IPMI, SOL, KVM over IP, and virtual media
• One 10/100M RJ45 management network port
|Operating Systems Supported
|• Microsoft Windows Server
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Citrix XenServer
|5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)