RH Series RH2288H V3
New-generation 2U, 2-socket rack server delivers high performance and large storage capacity, and scalability. Ideal for Internet, Big Data, cloud computing, High-Performance Computing (HPC), telecom services, and mission-critical applications.
Industry-leading RAID technologies and flexible storage ensure flexible resource expansion. Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT), power capping, and other features cut energy consumption.
Black box function and independent Baseboard Management Controller (iBMC) simplify management and maintenance.
Meet today’s demands and prepare for the future with Huawei’s flexible, easy-to-manage RH2288H V3 rack server.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Excellent performance: Supports two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors with up to 18 cores and 9.6 GT/s dual QPI links, 24 DDR4 DIMMs, 9 PCIe slots, and optional Huawei high-performance PCIe SSDs and dual-slot GPUs.
- Energy efficiency: Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT), power capping, high-voltage DC power supplies, and PID control heat dissipation and speed adjustment policies.
- Simple maintenance: Touch fault diagnostics LCD panel, black box, and independent iBMC module facilitate management and maintenance.
- Flexible expansion: Supports flexible storage expansion from 8 to 28 hard disks and employs the latest 12 Gbit/s SAS technology to support massive data transmission.
|Processors||One or two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors|
|Memory||24 DDR4 RDIMMs/LRDIMMs|
|Internal Storage||Hard disk configurations:
• 8 x front 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 10 x front 3.5-inch SATA HDDs
• 12 x front 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and 2 x rear hard disk modules; each module provides two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or two 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs.
• 25 x front 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs and 2 or 3 x rear 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
Built-in flash memory:
• Two Mini-SSDs (SATA DOMs)
• Two SD cards
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Optional supercapacitor
• RAID state migration, configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|LOM Network Ports||Network configurations:
• Two GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
• Four GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
• Two 10 GE optical ports, supporting NC-SI and PXE
• Two 10 GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 9 PCIe 3.0 slots|
|Fan Modules||Hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode|
|PSUs||Two hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode|
|Management||• Uses the Huawei Hi1710 management chip and independent ports, supports standard management interfaces, such as SNMP and IPMI, provides the GUI, remote KVM, virtual media, SOL, Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA), intelligent power supply, remote control, and hardware monitoring, all integrated in a touch LCD diagnosis panel
• Supports Huawei eSight management software and integration with third-party management systems, such as VMware vCenter, Microsoft SystemCenter, and Nagios
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
When the RH2288H V3 operates at 45°C (113°F), the server does not support PCIe SSDs and GPU.