FusionServer RH1288 V3 Rack Server
Standard 1U, 2-socket rack server supports new-generation Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors with up to 28 cores, achieving high performance for compute-intensive applications. Designed for cloud computing applications and enterprise applications requiring both computing and storage resources.
Maximum 1 TB memory capacity and 16 TB internal storage capacity strike an optimal balance between performance and density.
Rely on Huawei’s RH1288 V3 rack server to build a cost-effective, energy efficient, low-footprint, high-performance network and simplified management and maintenance.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- High density: Two RH1288 V3 servers can be deployed in a 2U space, doubling the computing density of a conventional 2U rack server and saving up to 50% on space.
- Outstanding computing performance: New-generation Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors, with up to 14 cores per processor and 35 MB L3 cache; supports 16 x 2,133 MHz, 64 GB DIMMs, and 1 TB memory capacity, for memory-intensive applications.
- Flexible local network configuration: Provides two or four GE ports or two 10 GE ports without occupying any PCIe slots, improving network availability.
- Simplified O&M: Fault diagnosis LED on the front panel displays fault codes to indicate server faults; can be installed on guide rails or adjustable rails in a rack, facilitating deployment and maintenance.
|Processors||One or two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors|
|Memory||16 DDR4 RDIMMs /LRDIMMs|
|Internal Storage||Hard disk configurations:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 4 x 3.5-inch SAS or SATA HDDs
Built-in Flash Memory:
• Dual Mini-SSDs (SATA DOM).
• Dual SD cards.
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Optional supercapacitor
• RAID state migration, configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|LOM Network Ports||Network configurations:
• Two GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
• Four GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
• Two 10 GE optical ports, supporting NC-SI and PXE
• Two 10 GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
|PCIe Expansion||A maximum of three PCIe slots|
|Fan Modules||• Five hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode
• Each fan module consists of two counter-rotating fans
|PSUs||Two hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode|
|Management||• Uses Huawei Hi1710 management chip and independent ports, supports standard management interfaces, such as SNMP and IPMI; provides a GUI, remote KVM, virtual media, SOL, Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA), intelligent power supply, remote control, and hardware monitoring.
• Supports Huawei eSight management software and integration with third-party management systems, such as VMware vCenter, Microsoft SystemCenter, and Nagios.
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF)
When RH1288 V3 operates at 45ºC (113ºF), the server does not support PCIe SSDs, and the failure of one fan may cause CPU performance to deteriorate