FusionServer CH242 V3 Compute Node
This compute node does more than you thought possible — large data sets and transaction-intensive databases such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Intelligence (BI) platforms, cloud computing, and virtualization. It’s powered by Intel® Xeon® processors.
It features dynamic energy-saving and power-capping technologies that manage and control power consumption with remarkably reduced low-load operating power. Carrier-class design, manufacturing, and components ensure high quality.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4800 v2/8800 v2 series or Intel® Xeon® E7-4800 v3/8800 v3 series, with up to four 18-core, up to 3.0 GHz processors, to power each compute node
- Eight 2.5-inch SAS HDDs, SATA HDDs, or SSDs, and two PCIe slots for standard PCIe card expansion
- Reduces O&M costs with remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM-over-IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI, and IPMI 2.0 compliance
- Nodes include efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities, including power-off mode, and Intel® NM 2.0 compliance
|Form Factor||Full-width 4-socket compute node|
|Number of Processors||
2 or 4
|Processor Models||• Intel® Xeon® E7-4800/8800 v2 series 6/8/10/12/15-core processors
• Intel® Xeon® E7-4800/8800 v3 series 4/10/12/15/16/18-core processors
|Number of DIMMs||• E7 V2 processor: 32 DDR3 DIMMs, 32 channels 1,600 MHz
• E7 V3 processor: 32 DDR4 DIMMs, 32 channels 1,866 MHz
|Number of Hard Disks||8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs, or SSDs|
|RAID Support||RAID0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, and 60 with a 1 GB RAID cache|
|PCIe Expansion||• 4 PCIe x 16 Mezz modules.
• Supports two FHHL PCIe cards. When the two built-in PCIe slots are used, some DIMM slots cannot be used.
|Operating Systems Support||• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Huawei FusionSphere
• Citrix XenServer
• VMware ESX
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions||• Height: 60.46 mm (2.38 in.)
• Width: 423 mm (16.65 in.)
• Depth: 525 mm (20.67 in.)