Super storage and computing capabilities for Big Data analysis, server SAN, videos, searches, and the VDI
This compute node can be used for Big Data analysis, server SAN, videos, searches, and the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) — all processing applications that require large storage capacity and high computing performance.
It forms part of the CH100 and CH200 families of compute nodes, which are fully compatible with Huawei’s E9000 Blade Server.
This efficient compute node features dynamic energy-saving and power-capping technologies that manage and control power consumption with remarkably reduced low-load operating power.
Carrier-class design, manufacturing, and components ensure high quality.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors to deliver up to 2 x eighteen-core, 2.3 GHz of computing capacity. 24 DDR4 DIMMs.
- Supports 6 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and 2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, which provide the highest storage capacity on a single node.
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Nodes include efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities, including power-off mode, and Intel® NM 3.0 compliance.
|Form Factor||Full-width, 2-socket compute node|
|Number of Processors||
1 or 2
|Processor Models||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series|
|Number of DIMMs||24 DDR4 DIMMs, providing a maximum memory capacity of 1.5 TB|
|Number of Hard Disks||6 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs, and 2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|Built-in Storage||• 2 x SATA DOM
• 2 x Micro-SD cards (Raid1)
• 1 x USB 3.0 Disk
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, and 60
• 512 MB/1 GB/2 GB RAID cache
|PCIe Expansion||• 2 PCIe x16 mezz modules.
• 1 standard PCIe x8 full-height, half-length card.
|Operating Systems Support||• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Huawei FusionSphere
• Citrix XenServer
• VMware ESX
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions||• Height: 60.46 mm
• Width: 423 mm
• Depth: 537.2 mm