E Series FusionServer CH140
Optimized for HPC and dense computing enterprise services, the CH140 V3 provides ultra-high computing capabilities. A half-width slot supports two 2-socket compute nodes; each node can be maintained independently. The CH140 V3 uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors, supports eight DIMM slots and one hard disk, as well as 2 built-in Micro-SD slots supporting RAID 1.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Supports the full series of Intel®Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors to deliver up to 2 x eighteen-core 2.3 GHz of computing capacity; a half-width slot supports two small slots in two layers for installing two independent 2-socket compute nodes.
- Reduces O&M costs by enabling remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Provides efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities. Complies with Intel® NM 3.0. Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
|Two 2-socket, twin compute nodes in a half-width slot
|Number of Processors
1 or 2 in each 2-socket compute node
|Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series
|Number of DIMMs
|8 DDR4 DIMMs for each 2-socket compute node
|Number of Hard Disks
|One 2.5-inch SSD/SATA for each 2-socket compute node
|2 twin nodes share 2 Mezz modules
|Operating Systems Support
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Oracle Linux
• Huawei Fusionsphere
• Citrix XenServer
|5°C to 35°C
|• Height: 60.46 mm (2.38 in.)
• Width: 210 mm (8.27 in.)
• Depth: 537.2 mm (21.15 in)