E Series CH220 IO
CH220 I/O Expansion Compute Node
Outstanding expandability, easy to manage, and saves energy
This compute node is designed for application acceleration, VDI, virtualization, and databases. It also provides superior scalability and a huge memory capacity.
The node features Intel® Xeon® processors and supports up to 24 DIMM slots, 2 internal hard disks, and 4 standard PCI x8 full-height, half-length cards. It can be expanded for I/O acceleration components such as PCIe SSDs and GPUs..
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 (up to 130W) and E5-2600 V2 full series processors deliver up to 2 x 12-core, 2.7 GHz computing power
- 24 DIMMs apply mainstream granules and double the memory capacity up to 1.5 TB DDR3, providing the highest cost-efficiency for large-memory applications.
- Provides 4 PCIe* x8 full-height half-length slots for installing 4 GPUs or PCIe SSDs, providing the best possible PCIe expansion capability on a single compute node.
Card quantity is determined by card’s physical size and signal bandwidth
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM-over-IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI, and IPMI 2.0-compliance.
- Efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities include power-off mode, and Intel® NM 3.0 compliance.
|Form Factor||Full-width 2-socket compute node|
|Number of Processors||
1 or 2
|Processor Models||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 series|
|Number of DIMMs||24 DDR3 DIMMs, providing a maximum memory capacity of 1.5 TB|
|Number of Hard Disks||2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|RAID Support||RAID 0 and 1|
|PCIe Expansion||• 2 PCIe x 16 Mezz modules (Note: One module has been occupied)
• 4 standard PCIe x8 full-height, half-length card
|Operating Systems Support||• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Citrix XenServer
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions||• Height: 60.46 mm (2.38 in.)
• Width: 423 mm (16.65 in.)
• Depth: 537.2 mm (21.15 in)