E Series CH140 Node
Combines ultra-high-density computing with a large memory. It is optimized for enterprise service applications such as virtualization, cloud computing, and HPC. It’s powered by Intel® Xeon® processors.
This efficient compute node features dynamic energy-saving and power-capping technologies that manage and control power consumption with remarkably reduced low-load operating power. Carrier-class design, manufacturing, and components ensure high quality.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 family contains up to four 12-core, 2.7 GHz processors to power each compute node; two independent 2-socket compute nodes available.
- Eight DIMM slots on a 2-socket compute node support a DDR3 memory capacity of up to 512 GB on a 2-socket compute node.
- Remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI, and IPMI 2.0 compliance reduce O&M costs.
Card quantity is determined by card’s physical size and signal bandwidth
- Nodes include efficient, secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities, including intelligent and secure power-off mode, and Intel® NM 2.0 compliance.
|Form Factor||Two 2-socket twin compute nodes in a half-width slot|
|Number of Processors||
1 or 2 in each 2-socket compute node
|Processor Models||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 series|
|Number of DIMMs||8 DDR3 DIMMs for each 2-socket compute node|
|Number of Hard Disks||One 2.5-inch SSD/SAS/SATA for each 2-socket compute node|
|PCIe Expansion||2 twin nodes share 2 PCIe x 8 Mezz modules|
|Operating Systems Support||• Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Oracle Linux
• Citrix XenServer
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Dimensions||• Height: 60.46 mm (2.38 in.)
• Width: 210 mm (8.27 in.)
• Depth: 537.2 mm (21.15 in)