E Series BH640 BladeServer Chassis
Ten of these blade servers deliver the industry’s highest computing node density (5 CPUs/U) when housed in Huawei’s E6000H 8U chassis. Each blade has a super-large memory capacity of up to 24 DDR3 DIMMs and two HDDs.
The blade server uses four Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 or E5-4600 v2 series processors with hyper-threading and turbo acceleration technologies. It is designed for memory-intensive cloud and high-performance computing — targeting high-performance applications such as image and signal processing, financial algorithms, scientific computing, and seismic processing.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Total computing density leads the industry.
- Overcomes service challenges with powerful processor performance and memory-intensive features .
- Reduces O&M costs with Huawei’s BMC management chips, and SOL, KVM over IP, and virtual media technologies for remote management and maintenance.
- Black box function facilitates quick fault location and services.
|Form Factor||Full-height 4-socket server blade|
|Number of Processors||
Two or four
|Processors||Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 and E5-4600 v2 series processorsmodule|
|Memory||24 x DDR3 DIMMs|
|Internal Storages||2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|RAID Support||RAID 0 and 1|
|Expansion Slots||Two PCIe x 8 mezz slots for GE, 4G FC, 8 GFC, and 10 GE mezz cards|
|Operating Systems Supported||
• Microsoft Windows Server
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)|
|Dimensions||• Height: 310 mm (12.20 in.)
• Width: 41.8 mm (1.65 in.)
• Depth: 496 mm (19.53 in.)