E Series BH622 BladeServer Chassis
This blade server will meet your needs for high-end enterprise services that use virtualization, cloud computing, and high-performance computing. It’s specially designed for applications such as image and signal processing, financial algorithms, scientific computing, and seismic processing.
The server provides high-density computing — Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 series processors for 12-core 2.7 GHz computing performance, and a super-large memory — 24 DIMMs and two HDDs (with 1.5 TB DDR3 memory and high throughput).
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, and Web UI; IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Built-in USB ports and Huawei’s BMC management chips provide customized management functions.
- System architecture and air ducts improve cooling efficiency.
- Huawei’s proprietary, dynamic energy-saving solutions and power-capping technology optimize and control power consumption.
|Form Factor||Full-height 2-socket server blade|
|Number of Processors||
One or two
|Processors||Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 series processors|
|Memory||24 DDR3 DIMMs|
|Internal Storages||2 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|RAID Support||RAID 0 and 1|
|Expansion Slots||Two PCIe x 8 mezz slots for GE, 4G FC, 8 GFC, and 10 GE mezz cards|
|Operating Systems Supported||
• Microsoft Windows Server
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)|
|Dimensions||• Height: 310 mm (12.20 in.)
• Width: 41.8 mm (1.65 in.)
• Depth: 496 mm (19.53 in.)