E Series BH620 BladeServer Chassis
When high-performance processors need to be balanced by cost-effective, large-capacity storage components, this Huawei blade server is your best choice. It features Intel®Xeon® E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 series processors, and up to four HDDs or SSDs for storage and 12 DIMMs for memory.
The server is designed for universal mid-range and high-end services such as telecommunications, enterprise, and Internet applications, making it a great choice for a balanced solution.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor.
Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- A 512 MB or 1 GB RAID cache and an optional BBU or supercapacitor for power-off protection.
- Reduces O&M costs with remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, and Web UI; IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Built-in USB ports and Huawei’s BMC management chips provide customized management functions.
- System architecture and air ducts improve cooling efficiency, while Huawei’s proprietary, dynamic energy-saving solutions and power-capping technology optimize and control power consumption.
|Form Factor||Full-height 2-socket server blade|
|Number of Processors||
One or two
|Processors||Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 series processors|
|Memory||12 DDR3 DIMMs|
|Internal Storages||4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs|
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 6|
|Expansion Slots||Two PCIe x 8 mezz slots for GE, 4 GFC, 8G FC, and 10 GE mezz cards|
|Operating Systems Supported||
• Microsoft Windows Server
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)|
|Dimensions||• Height: 310 mm (12.20 in.)
• Width: 41.8 mm (1.65 in.)
• Depth: 496 mm (19.53 in.)