Focus processing and storage resources in a small rack space for key applications
Offers large storage capacity, flexible resource expansion, and high computing performance. The Huawei RH2288 V3 is an ideal choice for Internet, Big Data, cloud computing, telecom services, and key enterprise applications.
This 2U rack server can include two Intel®Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors. Up to 16 DDR4 DIMMs, and the rack accommodates 16 3.5-inch hard disks or 28 2.5-inch hard disks. Up to 6 PCIe 3.0 slots,and the slot accommodates dual-slot GPUs. I/O performance surpasses that of hard disks when used with Huawei PCIe SSD cards.
The RH2288 V3 balances performance and density in a 2U space.
Huawei server with Intel® Xeon® processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Large local storage space enables quick scalability for dealing with increases in data volumes.
- Intelligent, fine-grained power control technologies (including Dynamic Energy Management Technology; allocation of cooling and power supply resources on demand; and Proportional Integration Differentiation to control heat dissipation and speed adjustments) ensure high energy efficiency.
- A data recorder helps locate any faults that cause a server crash.
- A LED panel enables local management, while an independent iBMC module implements Serial over LAN (SOL), remote KVM, and other functions.
|Processors||One or two Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 series processors|
|Memory||16 DDR4 RDIMMs /LRDIMMs|
|Internal Storage||Hard disk configurations:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 10 x 3.5-inch SATA HDDs
• 12 x front 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs and 2 x rear hard disk modules. Each module provides two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs.
• 25 x front 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs and 2 or 3 x rear 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Optional supercapacitor
• RAID state migration, configuration memory, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|LOM Network Ports||Network configurations:
• Two GE electrical ports, supporting Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI), WOL, and PXE
• Four GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
• Two 10 GE optical ports, supporting NC-SI and PXE
• Two 10 GE electrical ports, supporting NC-SI, WOL, and PXE
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 6 PCIe 3.0 slots|
|Fan Modules||Hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode|
|PSUs||Two hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode|
|Management||• Use the Huawei Hi1710 management chip and independent ports, support standard management interfaces, such as SNMP and IPMI, and provide the GUI, remote KVM, virtual media, SOL, Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA), intelligent power supply, remote control, and hardware monitoring
• Support Huawei eSight management software and integration with third-party management systems, such as VMware vCenter, Microsoft SystemCenter, and Nagios.
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|